Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm A Geek :D

I love physic *but I hate math hahaha*
I love watch discovery channel and national geographic.
My favorite show on it is Mythbuster and Test Your Brain.
I better watch science-fiction than drama.
I read a lot sci-fi and adventure and 'investigating-detective-like' novel.
I'm a geek. B)

Sesuatu yang keren dari ilmuwan adalah dia bisa mendapatkan segalanya. Hahaha, yup, everything.
Gun, bomb, blade, knife, poison, meteor, huge-hubble-telescope, super computer, bullet-prove-glass, a ton weight of steel, a corpse, everything :D
Suka iri ya kalo liat mythbuster gitu.
Playing with gun *a real gun*, try to catapult a dead body with a real tree-catapult, screaming 'Fire in a Hole!!!' and bomb something, fire a car prove that it won't blow even we shot at its' fuel tank,  flew Buster -a dead doll which you can do anything to him- into the sea... hm.. sound so cool.
They do all movie action and unfortunately, almost 50% of those action are only over-dramatic action. Hahaha. They are 'BUSTED'.

Wes pokoke sing jenenge ilmu pengetahuan iku kweren pwol nuotok njedok wes. Iso nggarai nganga tok ndelok e. Hahaha. Wong e yo apikan. Bayangno ae wes penelitian angel-angel mek dikei hadiah Nobel men. Nduwe bedhil digae-gae dhewe gatau mateni wong liyane. Nduwe racun yo gatau dilebokno nang ombene wong liyane. Hahaha.

Being a geek is cool B)
*if and only if you're not anti-social*

0 comments:

Post a Comment